Saturday, August 30, 2008

Daly News

Well for those of you that don't know Cooper spent last night in Tweed Hospital. He had another feveral convulsion yesterday afternoon while we were at Aldi. Poor dad was getting him out of the car when it happened but dad kept his cool and once we had Cooper lying in the boot in the recovery position he ran inside to get help. I called 000 but they hang up on me so a nurse that was doing her shopping told me to put him in his seat and get dad to drive to the hospital while I sat in the back of the car to keep an eye on him. Can you believe we got every red light on the way. Anyway they put him on a drip and took blood to run tests. All of the test came back clear so we still have no idea why he has a fever. It was a bit strange going up to the kids ward because the put Cooper in the same room where Cohen was. I now hate this room and Im starting to dislike the number 8 as that is the room number. Cooper is home now and you would not even know that he was sick. He has a very red arm for the needle for the drip but apart from that he is completely fine.

I think the hardest thing was that I had my first night away from Cohen, because Michael was in Sydney Dad and Saxon had to look after Cohen for me. Thank goodness I had bought formula for him on Wednesday.

Dad did a fantastic job looking after Cohen and I could not have coped without him. Both of the boys are going to miss him and Saxon heaps when we go next week.

On a brighter note Michael came home tonight and is not going anywhere overnight without us again. Michaels Mum is coming up on Monday and we are all taking the boys to Seaworld on Tuesday, then Michael's mum will drive back down with us.


Thats it for now

Love and miss you all

xxxCooper thats Cohen's BottleOk Mum I'll give it back

Daddy's not going anywhere without me

No comments: