Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Losing My big sister

The other thing I want to say is that Im really going to miss Tam and her wonderful family when they leave on Friday. What am I going to do when the boys are driving me mad and I need to get out of the house. Cooper loves his aunty Tam soo much he always behaves when she is around.

I know that is will not be long until Im heading to Wagga to see you all. I hope everything goes well with the move for them because they have been messed around enough already.

Anyway enough sad stuff.

Cohen had his appointment with his phsyio on Monday and they are very happy with him he is doing everything a 6week old baby should be doing and a little bit more. He has a follow up appointment with Dr Carmen the paediatrician next Tuesday so hopefully he will be happy with him as well.

I think that enough for now.

No comments: