Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well the Leavers have left

Well we just said our good byes to the Leaver family, tears where shed and hugs were shared. I guess Im lucky that my boys are too young to know exactly what is going on. I feel for Tam and Kev because thier kids know exactly what is happening and it is a huge move for them all.


Anyway to Tam, Kev, Saxon, Tia-Lynne, Mackenzie and Sienna we will miss you all heaps and hope that you have a great trip to Wagga and you will be all making friend before you know it.

Hopefully we will be able to come down and see you soon.


On a brighter note I got my camera back here a few pics.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love the photos, we are happily sitting in our first stop on the trip and thought we would make use of the free internet access :).
Will check in again tomorrow.
love you and miss you heaps already.