Friday, July 11, 2008

Visiting relo's

Well as you know we have had Michaels dad and Judith here for the last week, It was good to see Cooper remembered them both. they both think Cohen is very cute,(Like I didn't already know that). They took us out to dinner a the club a couple of times which was nice of them. Here are a couple of pics.




Also The Charlie and Lola DVD arrived which made Coopers day. He can watch over and over again. The past two days have been big days for Cooper as he has added a few more talents to his list he can now say Ta, give you 5 and shake hands, oh yeah and the biggest one he can drink a carmel milkshake through a straw. He is growing up so so fast.




Cohen is also growing up fast he is gooing and garing now and trying to chat to Cooper Im sure of it.




Here are a few pics just for fun.

Cooper has been running into walls( he really needs to slow down)

Cooper had been realy quite so I went to look for him and this is what he was upto.

Look how big he is getting



This ones for you NannyI love my baby brother soo much I can pick him up. (if only mummy would let me).

Well thats all for now I have to go tidy the house for the open in the morning (OMG I wish this place would sell).

I will post again :)

:):):) :-)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

you didn't turn the last photo.haha got you back.

The Daly's said...

No he is laying on the lounge that way